10 Best DesignCrowd Alternatives 2018 with Pricing
Waiting for a perfect design sucks. What is Worse is you got to pay a hefty amount to get your favorite design. It’s not just you. People on the other end of the bargain “the designer’s community” is equally frustrated with Designcrowd, claiming their designs were not approved.
Have a look at few of the user reviews first
We wasted a lot of time on design without getting in touch with the buyer which is a real need. So what you design, and what get approved are 2 different things. You are just throwing arrows in the dark hoping it would be on the mark.
So disappointing for designers. Hours of Work and a slight mistake can get you way back in time in competition. I would rather prefer working directly with clients.
So my client paid around $240 with 20% commission from him and I got paid just $80 paying after commission from my side too.
The 100% money back guarantee is not actually 100%. They will keep their $40 fee no matter you have got the design or you like the design or you have wasted your time. Do yourself a favor and try to hire a designer at fiverr or freelancer.
Among the top freelancer websites, Designcrowd and it’s pricing proved to be the Worst case scenarios for both my investment and time.
Although many people seem to have appreciating words for designcrowd, you might not be in a mood for testing and hence a need for better alternative comes forward.
SSomeoneor someplace who can think like you about your business.
1800 Post Cards
- Based in Newyork
- 30 years of experience
- One stop shop for all your design and printing needs
- Get premium designs starting from just $28
- From flyers to brochures, from postcards to banners they do it all.
- State of the art customer service
- Based in Australia
- 20+ years in Business
- Prices Starting from $300
- Claim to have over a million registered designers
- Get design for just about anything
- Includes an extensive list of people who stood up for the company.
THE LOGO COMPANY
- Based out of Newyork, USA
- Over 20 years in business
- Pricing starts at $199
- Over 1100 certified reviews on Trustpilot
- Could be a perfect choice for a small business owner.
- 17 years in business
- Another US based firm
- Pricing starts at $299
- claim to have produced over 300,000 logos since inception
- Could be a stress-free choice if budget is not a problem for you.
- Based in the Netherlands, Amsterdam
- Started in Nov 2014
- Prices start at just $5
- From logo to complete web and app graphics, they do it all.
- Talented and Experienced team of passionate graphic designers
Well, who doesn’t know about Fiverr, “the famous marketplace who spoiled the work for 1000 of freelancers by providing cheaper alternatives” said by most critics online. If you have got an hour or two of spare time, you can save 100+ US Dollars on a logo.
- US based online marketplace
- services start at just $5
- a bit difficult to find the right freelancer.
At the time of writing this post, I had 2 ongoing contests on freelancer, 1 for logo design and another for website mockup design and I must say
If you can afford some time having a good payout for your favorite designer. It’s totally worth it. Just make an account on freelancer and launch the contest.
You can never go wrong with this 1. Let’s say you launch a contest for a logo design with $100 budget. Although you will receive a lot of entries within 24 hours from beginners some creative designer will also be there preparing for your entry. So if you are anxious about the future look of your business, this is the best place to get your appearance on the web.
- World’s largest online marketplace for outsourcing and working on freelance projects
- Winner of several awards over the year
- A good design can be made through contest in as low as $50
- Offices in several locations including US, Canada, and Australia
- Based in California, LA
- Over 15 years in business
- Pricing starts from $195
- A lot of good reviews on Facebook
- One on one consultation
- Based in Melbourne, Australia
- Over 12 years in business
- Prices start from just $5
- Best for quick pre-made PREMIUM design templates to get your next business card printed
I have been using ThemeForest for years now. Mainly for landing pages and our own blogs. So if you are starting something of your own and want to save as much cost as possible. Themeforest is the best place to start. It’s very easy to signup and scrolls millions of yummy designs instantly.
- Over 8 million community members
- 5 million items for sale
- Pricing starts at just $3
- 18 years in business
- 99% positive feedback
What are people talking about?
Is designcrowd legit?
Designcrowd is a perfectly legit business with some high end pricing and a lot of angry buyers. It is not for people who are
- looking for specific and unique designs without budget issues
- designers who are looking for top dollar for their work without the fear of being copied
- just getting started and not willing to spend more than $100 on their web design
Designcrowd vs 99 designs?
Both of these work almost the same way so you should not be searching for which one is better. In fact look for the alternative way of whatever your preference is. Either budget, time or a unique design. Best questions to ask after finding a freelance designer
- What will be the cost of logo design
- The approximate time frame?
- How many revision if you don’t like the design?
- The refund policy in clear words
Also, you can look for reviews of particular freelancer before getting him to work.
Does Designcrowd work?
Yes in many cases it does but again if you are looking for a top value for each dollar spent, you should look for an alternative.
What will be the 1 place from above marketplaces you would recommend?
I would definitely recommend going to Freelancer. The reason is there is un-matched talent, plus if you act wisely you will get the highly unique design at much lesser cost.