Who says spending tons of dollars on website building will get your hands filled with money. So, instead of establishing your own website, why not pay for a ready-made site?
*Remember that real profit lies in buying a website not selling one.
There are a lot of online marketplaces where you can buy a site and start making money, you must be watchful that you perform attentiveness and research and check everything. If you want to stay away from some offensive losses verify all the assets thoroughly.
- Compare the revenue
- Look for after sales service
- Focus on maintenance cost
- Read Testimonials
- Initial investment recovery
Let’s take example
Initial Investment Cost
We are talking about site making $1,000 a month. Most of the markets offer websites starting from 12K whereas a site like Payme0 offers starting investment of $6k
- When you invest 12k you’ll get profit after 12months.
- As alternative when you invest 6k you’ll start getting profit after 6 months
- There are 100 + customers who bought from payme0 and managing on their own
Services offered by payme0 and other sites
- Other sellers won’t offer you a trial to try out their website before you buy
- When you join payme0 you can send funds to ESCROW- a secure web portal for online transactions, it gives you a trail of 3-4 days. You can verify each and everything in your own affiliate account.
- No maintenance is required when you invest with Payme0. You simply invest one time and all the factors (designing, development, SEO, advertising) are done by these guys within your investing money no extra charges required.
Here are various questions to ask when going to buy websites:
- Does the listing have a complete, clear description of the site and its assets, traffic and revenue?
- How much competition is there and how do they compare in regards to position in the price, product quality, etc.
- How soon will you start making money?
- Check the site’s reputation
- Look for future potential of website.
- If services offered by site are outsourced; will you prolong to have access to those dealers?